Bla-Blabla-blalblabla
Sorry I am a little late starting this blog. To give you an update as of January 8th 2006 my girlfriend Jen came to live with me at my sisters town house. It has been a challenge getting all the stuff that her and I have together into a single living entity, but this is not that entry, rather the entry of bla-bla-blabla. Let me explain.
The night before I recorded one of my shows, Invasion. I sat down to watch the show and Jen kept talking to me. WTF I thought, doesn't she know I am watching the show. I paused it a few times to engage her, all ending with, "Can we discuss this after the show?" For about 5 minutes or so she was quite, I foolishly thought that she got the message, until that cute little mouth opened again.
"Bla-bla-blabla-bla-bla" Jen starts to mutter as if she is carrying on a conversation using just bla-bla.
"Jen???" I question.
"What?" As if she was totally clueless to what she was doing.
"Can you please let me watch my show???!"
"Don't have to be snippy mister." She said with her usual smile.
This will be interesting I thought to myself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home