Living With Jen

Saturday, January 21, 2006

My ADD Jen

So Jen and her friends are doing a girls night out tonight, which is cool. Jen and her best friend Emalyn, who she is going out with, felt bad that they were leaving their boyfriends home for the night and her nice enough to arrange a play date between myself and Emalyn’s boyfriend. How sweet, I don’t mind, I really like Jason; I just think it is funny that they think we cannot survive a night without them

Currently my ADD girlfriend is trying to clean before her friends get here. I think this is very amusing, she fusses over one simple thing ignoring the huge amount of stuff that she needs to sort through. She saw a sale at Old Navy yesterday and felt because she has a gift card she should be able to go shopping. I told her no, not as much about spending money, which she will despite having a gift card, it is the fact that we simply do not have enough space for all her stuff. I think I need to find new ways to motivate her, where is Darth Vader when you need him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home