Living With Jen

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The lonesome bla conversation

Jen is trying to get my attention. She asked me something and is now talking to herself in the kitchen. I guess I should go and talk to her, this could get a little disturbing, of course it is interesting the bla conversations that she can have with herself.
“So bla, do you blab la, hmm they went to Old Navy and bla.’” Ok I am going.
(I went to go an tease Jen)
That made her happy; she should be quite for about 3 minutes before new stunt is pulled.
Literally 5 minutes, I am not even going to adjust to make it appear that I was right. Jen is now in a full blown “bla-bla” which is coming right after she was trying to get my attention and it didn’t work. I can only assume that Jen is in the bedroom not the dining room because she found something that needs to be done more than getting the dining room put together, which is what she promised.
Haha- Jen instead of cleaning the dining room felt the need to make sure that there was an equal amount of toilet paper between the two bathrooms. I guess the phrase, “there is nothing more important that the living room means just that, except if there are 4 rolls of toilet paper in one bathroom and six in the other, we can’t have that can we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home