Living With Jen

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

24

Unfortunate timing from my friends girlfriend I am force to wait a whole day to watch 24. Since Jen is a fan of the show I boot her out at 20 min to 9:00 so she can watch the show at her mom's place . I will not have 24 going on at our place when I can't watch it. That is just too much for me to handle. I tell Jen that she cannot mention even seeing the show much less tell me about what actually happened.

She couldn't resist.

She tries to tell me about something about the show and I wouldn't let her. Dead asleep I remember shouting "DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE SHOW" now this should only be said no more than three times. Jen does not like taking requests much less orders especially when the order is for her to be quite. I spend 10 minutes with my hands over my ears begging her not to say anything. See with Jen, telling her to be quite is much like asking her to turn down a tank top at 90% off, just ain't happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home