Living With Jen

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Day 15

It has been fifteen days since Jen has moved in. Every night she is at her mothers getting more stuff. Her closets are overflowed with more clothes than I have owned in my entire life. The living room looks great, I am really happy with that, but the dinning room has all her stuff in it and there is just enough space to eat. Mind you this is not a small dinning room, it is rather large. She had made no progress on cleaning it today, we will see about tomorrow. I tried to put some of it away, but now every time I get close she yells at me. I try to have faith that she will eventually do it, but I think it will have to be a day that I am very motivated to keep her on task. We will see. I have $1000.00 save up for a ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home